Beating the System

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introduction

Welcome! My name is Megan and I'm currently a freshman at Texas A&M University. I am a self-supporting college student, which in plain English translates to "broke". During my senior year of high school, I realized I had literally no money for college (parents, savings, loans, anything!) so I sought out several ways to finance my education. I found a wealth of information as I searched for financial aid (and in the end, I received full tuition and more.)

And that brings me to this blog. At the end of my labors, a lot of students kept asking me "how I did it". Thus I created this blog to answer your questions (as you'll see, it's quite a long answer.) Hopefully, this blog will bring you a few dollars closer to the degree of your dreams.

Check out the Overview page to begin.


Best wishes!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment